As we are all aware of the fact that there is an increasing number of car accidents with a great toll and most common reason is lack of driver’s attention on the road. One of the ways to reduce such fatalities is by installing a wireless charger in a car which will allow passengers to be charged while riding.
|Top||iOttie Wireless Car Charger Auto Sense Qi Charging Automatic Clamping Dashboard Phone Mount for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, LG, Smartphones||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||iOttie iTap 2 Wireless Magnetic Qi Wireless Charging Air Vent Mount, Compatible with IPhone XS XR X Max Samsung S10 S9 + Smartphones, + Dual Car Charger||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||iOttie Wireless Car Charger Easy One Touch Wireless 2 Qi Charging Dashboard Phone Mount for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, LG, Smartphones||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Kenu Airframe Car Phone Mount Wireless Charger - Air Vent Cell Phone Holder - 360 Degree Pivot, Qi Fast-Charging - Extra Large Expandable Grip - Use with Latest iPhones, Samsung and Androids||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||SCOSCHE VQ2M Vent Mount Charger for Vehicles||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||ZeeHoo Wireless Car Charger,10W Qi Fast Charging Auto-Clamping Car Mount,Windshield Dash Air Vent Phone Holder Compatible iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs MAX/XS/XR/X/8/8+,Samsung S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8/S8+||Prime||Buy Now|
Reasons to install a wireless charger in your car:
- Charging your smartphone will be faster and easier than ever before!
- You’ll never have to deal with a tangled mess of cables again.
- Your phone will stay charged all through your journey, no matter how long it is.
- You’ll never have to ask anyone to charge your phone while you’re driving.
- Your passengers will no longer have to scramble for a place to charge their phones when a call comes in.
- Passengers can make phone calls or use their phones for other purposes without being limited by the amount of battery power remaining.
- You can still use the touch screen on your smartphone, even while it’s charging. Some models even come with special touchscreen protectors.
- You won’t have to worry about your phone overheating while it’s plugged into the charger.
Your phone will remain cool, even when it’s plugged in for an extended period.
And there is more! You can charge two devices simultaneously with wireless charging systems, such as a smartphone and a handful of cables. Wireless chargers also come in different shapes and sizes, so they’re perfect for one-of-a-kind vehicles or those with quirky designs.
Benefits of a wireless charger in a car:
- More convenience and safety: This has many benefits for drivers, who are more distracted and prone to accidents than passengers. It’s distracting to unplug your phone and search for cables or a wall outlet, and there is always the risk of getting hurt while trying to plug in the phone. Wireless chargers are safe, convenient and easier to use.
- Saves money: Wireless chargers are less expensive than other options for charging in the car, and they save you money in the long run. When you buy and install a wireless charger, you don’t need to replace the cable once.
- As much as you love your phone, your battery life can be a real problem, especially when you need it in a pinch. Wireless charging will help keep your phone charged up while you’re out and about, and it’s even safe for your phone to recharge while you’re driving. Wireless charging fits into your phone’s design perfectly.
- You don’t have to get out of the car if your phone needs a battery. You can just lay it on top of the wireless charging pad, and you’re good to go!
- You’ll never have your power interrupted while your phone charges. There are no loose cables or unexpected drops in power.
- You can charge your phone without taking it out of its case or removing the protective cover.
If you’re looking for a convenient, safe, and affordable way to charge your phone while you’re driving, then a wireless car charger is just the thing for you. You’ll never have to worry about your phone running out of battery power while you’re on the road again. It’s easy to install in just about any vehicle, and it’s easy to use as well.